Sunday, November 7, 2010

Final Reflection

This has been my most challenging class.  I have learned a lot but feel that it will be years before I am able to use any of my new findings in my class.  We don't have the resources or funding to make it possible at this point.  I took this class because I thought it would apply towards my required credits needed for my degree.  I was mistaken.  As a single mother working two full time jobs and going to school full time I realized from this class that you need to have fun.  This class has taught me that higher education can be fun.  This is one reason why this has been so challenging.  I feel like there is not any time for a fun class.  I feel that because I'm a bit busy to say the least that my time is precious and fun can wait.  It was so hard to let loose and enjoy what I have learned.  I don't think I will be blogging or socializing through the internet anytime soon, but at least I am more knowledgeable now.  It is a choice to not blogg and not a lack of knowledge that makes me that much better and powerfully educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment